With Dollie you can create as many Blueprints as you want, and then directly sell them by connecting them to a WooCommerce subscription. Once you have built your Blueprints you can show them on your sales pages using a shortcode
or (if you’re a theme developer) create your own custom loops/templates.
In the example below we are going to take a flagship premium WordPress theme and turn it into a SaaS solution.
- You launch a new WordPress site inside your Dollie installation i.e premium-theme.mydomain.com
- After you’ve launched the site, you go to the WP Admin of premium-theme.mydomain.com and you set up the theme, install the plugins and such.
- You configure the entire installation according to your wishes. You can upload media, set up caching, SEO settings, permalinks etc.
- Once everything is ready, go to the premium-theme.mydomain.com site dashboard in your Dollie install and click on “Blueprints”. Give your new Blueprint a name and description and link it to a WooCommerce product.
- To display your Blueprints on your sales pages you can use the