As an Agency you usually have an established workflow for when it comes to setting up fresh WordPress installations. With Blueprints:
- You launch a new WordPress inside your Dollie installation i.e client-starter-basic.yourdomain.com
- After you’ve launched the site, you go to the WP Admin of client-starter-basic.yourdomain.com and you install the plugins and themes you use.
- You configure the entire installation according to your wishes. You can upload media, set up caching, SEO settings, permalinks etc.
- Once everything is ready, go to the client-starter-basic.yourdomain.com Site Dashboard in your Dollie install and click on “Blueprints”. You give your Blueprint a name and optionally a screenshot/custom image and description.
- From this point every time you launch a new site you are given the option to select your “Client Starter” Blueprint or any other Blueprints you have created.